Monday, August 3, 2009

Not much to report...

Didn't really do anything worth mentioning over the weekend. If at all... I'm drawing a complete blank... Did I even leave the house!? =\

Anyway, today I got up and went to the post office to send out my completed swaps! There is no feeling like knowing you can mark 4 swaps sent in one day! =D Hope they like them!

Really, I'm just here to post a picture for a swap I missed out on... =\ I hope they'll have another, because I had every intention to join, but I was stupid and forgot... Oh well! Maybe this is why I should keep a calendar!

Anyway, nothing at all to report... Just a quicky. I just organized about 98% of the scrapbooking paper and 47% of all craft things total, and now I'm working on another swap, which reminds me, I need to get some soda cans...



=D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment