Saturday, August 22, 2009

Candy.... Road?

So the kids in California are pretty darn lucky! They got to play on a giant Candy Land board! Hasbro celebrated the 60th anniversary of the game on the 19th by changing extremely curvy Lombard St. into a Candy Land track. Man, what I would have given to be able to play!

Especially since I'm bored to death right now!

As (I think) I mentioned in the last post, I don't have a phone anymore... Daddy bought me a phone card to call them, but it was $5, and they didn't have any local access numbers, and every time I used the 800 number, it took $1 off... yeah, didn't last too long. So last night I called Sprint and practically threatened his first born if he didn't find me another way to call home. =D So he connected me to Raven and we fought with Sprint for about an hour and a half... But I ended up getting another phone and a new plan... Not too excited about the new phone, because now I've got to wait to get it in the mail. And I'm almost completely convinced they don't have the right address after 3 attempts to give them the right one... SIGH!

Anyway, I've got to go talk to LSU whenever they open and get them to pay for my school because I surely can't. And if they won't help me, I don't wanna be here any way! Okay, that's a lie... But we will see what happens Monday... Luckily I have hour breaks betwixt my classes, so that should be enough time to talk to somebody.

Mal and Dria came over today! It was a short visit, but I enjoyed it. Hopefully I'll see them again soon.

Ha, I guess I should mention I moved into the dorms Thursday, but I suppose you've figured that out. My roommate and I get along pretty well, so that's good. She must think I'm some sort of friendless loser, I haven't left the room since Thursday and she's been out every day. Ha, oh well...

Anyway, I'm about to fight with Sprint again... Must be the 5th time I've called them in the last 24 hours... OH WELL!

1 comment: