Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kim, where the HECK are you!?

So yeah... I've been gone. I got kicked out of the house (for no reason), and Father has no internet... I've been coming to the library to check e-mail and see what else LSU wants from me... I guess I'm off the grid...

I'm at the central library now, but they're about to close... Just wanted to post recent whereabouts... I haven't done anything!

Went to Mom's house earlier to get some more clothes and other things I didn't take the first time. There are still things I need to get before I go back to school, but there's no point in taking up more room now. And I lost my wallet recently (with $60), so I have to get a new driver's license, library card (check), and find out how much it will cost them to cut the lock for the storage unit in BR. le sigh...

Good news: Talked to Chelsea and had a half hour of good laughs. Really needed that! Hopefully I'll get to go hang out with Bunnie some time this weekend (What's left of it!), but we shall see. I miss everybody, it's a shame my phone's cut off. We're looking into getting another phone plan, or having them add me to their plan, but we'll see...

UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment