Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Michael Jackson Diamonds?! Are you NUTS?!

So apparently the folks at LifeGem have decided to take some of Michael Jackson's hair and turn it into 10 half-carat diamonds. These are the same guys who did that with Beethoven's hair that sold for $200,000... So imagine what the heck they're gonna get for MJs?! What I would give to get my hand on one of those babies!

I first heard about this process from Dria (old roommate) when she told me that's what her dad wanted. Well When I looked it up then and to get a carat made out of my cold, dead body would cost $13-20k. WOW! Or you could go the cheap route and get a little less than 1/3 carat for $27-35 hundred. The main factors of price are color, size, and quantity... They reduce the, er...remains to carbon and turn it into diamond in a process just like when earth does it naturally. Except it takes them a little less than a year, compared to the bajillions the all natural way would take. They can just take some hair from someone alive and even pets! Maybe I should have sent Bart over... =P I think it's kind of cool! Since I'll be a multi gazillionaire, I think I'll just get my whole body made into one big whopper! And maybe a couple of little ones for engagement rings of my off spring... =P

So yeah... I hung out with Daddy and Raven and little Keira today. She's sooo big! She's walking and dancing and such a sweety... I love her! I shall kidnap her one day! I do miss hanging out with them! He's gone all gung ho again about getting me a car. So tomorrow we're gonna look at pricing of various ways to get to that government cheese. I will be babysitting tomorrow and Friday from 8a-6p, so hopefully I will have time to do a little research before the little angels wake up...

I emailed the head hancho at Burbank Monday, and he just got back with me today (jerk...). I tried to call him all day, left him messages, he didn't call back (double jerk). So I will be blowing up his phone again tomorrow. Apparently there is no charge made, but I'm not sure because one of us is missing info, and it's most likely me... We'll see how it goes tomorrow...

Well, since I need to be up around 7, I guess I should go to sleep, huh?

Things I hope to complete by Sunday, August 2, 2009:
  • Send out those swaps!Ain't gonna happen...
  • Have taken care of the whole storage mess
  • Have at least gotten pricing for my new hard drive
  • Clean up my room
  • Gone to Grace's at least twice
  • Have made at least 2 more entries! =P
  • Have a frikkin housing assignment... C'mon, LSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment