Monday, July 27, 2009

Tee hee, whoops!

I love how that lasted a whole month!!! =P

Anyway, my recent boom of crafting has inspired me to come back... =D Maybe I'll share my life along with those pictures!

Anyway, I don't feel like playing catch up, so I'll just write about today:

UGH! =P I stayed up all night because I was so frustrated that I've been putting off getting my stuff from Baton Rouge and now I've caused a $200 fee to be charge to Chelsea. Bad Kim! So... now we're trying again, but it helps that some people are actually willing to help me out this time! Hopefully my crap will be out by today (tomorrow?) and we can get that fee cleared... Lord knows we can't pay for it!

So what was I doing last night? I was making a cowl, of course! What's a cowl? Well... I'm not entirely sure! ?I think it's kinda like a turtle neck sweater, minus the sweater... A scarf that you don't have to wrap. For whom? Well, all I know is her name is Abby. Why am I making things for people I don't know? Well...

I've joined this site called Swap-Bot. Basically, you sign up for swaps where you make something, could be anything depending on the swap, and mail it off to your partner. It's pretty nifty. I've done 4 and am about to finish 4 or 5 more once I make a trip to the post office tomorrow. I'm a little obsessed with it and I'm sure it will just turn into another thing to keep me from studying! =P


Things I hope to complete by Sunday, August 2, 2009:
  • Send out those swaps!
  • Have taken care of the whole storage mess
  • Have at least gotten pricing for my new hard drive
  • Clean up my room
  • Gone to Grace's at least twice
  • Have made at least 2 more entries! =P
  • Have a frikkin housing assignment... C'mon, LSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment