Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boxing Squad

So... Today was definitely a lazy day.

I causally strolled into math class a respectfully 15 minutes late... =D. So yeah, so wasn't too happy, but I don't care...
We're freaking doing LINEAR EQUATIONS! LINEAR EQUATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I'm sorry, am I in high school all over again? Gag me with a rusty spoon!!!

Then I had lunch with Bre... She was in my poli sci class last semester and now she's in my math class, so we can suffer together. We went back to her room to hang out and 'do homework'... Or slack off... whatever, same diff! But she realized she had to be at work in... 12 minutes... So that was short lived.

I decided not to go to Latin because I wasn't prepared... So hopefully I'll be ready tomorrow!

Then I went back to my room and finished unpacking... I'm completely unpacked now! YAY! At some point of time Mal and I hung out downstairs to 'do homework'. We had dinner at Highland and we forgot to get dessert, so she went to Outtakes to get some ice cream. When we got back, Mean Girls was on the big screen in the lobby, so we watched that, then went to the gym.

Mk, so what we did at the gym yesterday was walk for 30 minutes, hit the punching bag, do some floor exercises, then do some weights... So today we started doing the same thing, but there were these guys on the bag and doing the "ball" (it's actually called the speed bag, but I didn't know that at the time...), so we kinda waited around for them to leave because we didn't want them to laugh at us... So eventually all but one guy left, so Mal was like, "Well, if you go first, I'll go, too!" So I put on the gloves and was hitting for a while and the guy comes over and says, "Are y'all looking to be fighters?" Ha, so we had to explain that we have no idea what we were doing and were just messing around, strictly therapeutic! So he taught us the 1-2 punch thing!! It was really cool and he was really nice, so now when we're hitting the bag, we'll look (sort of like) we know what we're doing! How cool!

We came home and I took care of some things and now I'm blogging! So huzzah for a pretty productive day! I'm off to the shower!

<3

1 comment: