Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First day back!!!

So I had a pretty good first day back... I had all my classes today, so I'm not so behind.

My history teacher is a little... off! There was this one girl drinking or eating something (like... a small snack or bottle of water) and he snapped at her (mid-word), "Is this a movie theater!? You do not eat in this class room! There is a LSU policy against eating, drinking, smoking, drinking alcoholic beverages of any kind, or doing drugs in the classroom! And it will be enforced here!" And I was like, '...seriously?' And every time someone came in late, he would stop (again...mid-sentence), demand them take a syllabus, and said firmly, "Do NOT be late again. If you are late, don't even come in!" And later he was like, "I don't show maps on the projector, and I don't pull then from the rolly thing. I draw them. Badly. That way when you try to draw them, you'll actually learn where things are." ........Yeah, can we say thank you, google images? What a nut job!!!

Then I had biology... That was pretty good. I like my teacher, he shared a fun story and some fun pictures... We just talked about the course and what to expect and so on... I might actually enjoy biology this semester!!!

I got out early, so I went to the library to pick up a clicker for one of my classes, grabbed some Chick-fil-a, then went to Elise's to get Sunny (my bike). We shared fries and talked until I was late for class... Then she made me go (no fun!). But we might get to hang out Friday, so it'll be okay.

Latin class was interesting... I was NOT prepared at all... So I just IM'd Rikki the whole time about my wonderful school experience... Maybe tomorrow will be a better day!!!

After class Mal and I met up at the bookstore so she could get some text books, and I picked up a card for my aunt. After that we got dinner at Highland. How I've missed their grilled cheeses!!! When we got back to the dorm, I (partially) unpacked and organized... I got Bart settled in his new home! Momma had to buy him a plastic home because I was a bit apprehensive about toting around a glass bowl on the bus... I was scared enough about how he would do on the bus, but he (obviously) made it.

Now all I have to do is unpack my clothes and I'll be "home" again... =\

Mal and I went to the gym for an hour today. I walked 2 miles and did some other exercises. I told Mal, "I fell empowered! I feel like I could take over the world!......tomorrow." =D


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment