Sunday, January 11, 2009

The last day... For real!

Lazy Sunday!
J/K!!!

Woke up at 9.30am to go to church. Saw a whole bunch of people I've missed! It was a great day with a great service!

I came home and I don't remember what all we did, but I'm sure it has to do with crocheting! I'm STILL working on that hat! I hope I finish it before I leave... So I can wear it while I crochet something else... This shall be the first bus ride where I will NOT sleep. =D....Maybe

Momma dided my hurr today! I'm not sure how it looks......because it's still in rollers.....but it's longer! And will probably be pimpin when I take it down.

So... Now I'm about to crochet a little more and then maybe go to sleep... I should actually pack! But I don't wanna go!!!! =\ But I've got to. Oh well.

I love you guys! See you Spring Break!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment