Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

So welcome to part of my new year's resolution!
This is actually a stale resolution from last year, but I never actually got around to it. =P
So NOW I've decided to do it.

I don't have many this year.

1. Keep a blog for a year (not necessarily every day, but at least 5 times a week)
2. Crochet 2 things every month
3. Keep my legs CLOSED. =D
4. Learn something new (out side of class) everyday

Thought I'd keep it simple! So maybe this time I'd stick to it.

But, I must give Jeneill her props for gettin the ball rollin! She's such an awesome inspiration. You should definitely check her out!

So... It's new years! And of course I partied! Travis invited me to hang with his friends at his house (in Plano! TALK ABOUT A DRIVE!). We played a wicked game of Landmines, danced, took some photo ops! So much fun! I made some friends I surely hope to keep!

And now I'm home. I just fed Bartholimew and helped my mom get her phone numbers back on her new phone. Now I need to shower and do my hair so I can crochet in peace! I'm making another hat!

Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. In response to your resolutions,

    1. Love it, already!
    2. I think the bunny should count as 2 things
    3. good idea at many levels
    4. inspiring

    And, Bartholomew...let's continue our talk from last night. Ross told me many times the Bible lists people together in pairs because they often ministered in pairs, so one may conclude that Bartholomew and Matthew were buds. Below, you will see the scriptures right before they replace Judas the apostle for Mathias.

    "When they arrived, they went upstairs to the room where they were staying. Those present were Peter, John, James and Andrew; Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew; James son of Alphaeus and Simon the Zealot, and Judas son of James. " - Acts 1:13

    ReplyDelete