Friday, January 9, 2009

Not yet! I refuse!

I'm not going back to LSU until Monday...

I'm very tired, so this will be a short one.... And I had every intention to blog yesterday, but you know how that goes...

So today we went to an awards ceremony at Chris' school! He got all A's and a writing award. His teacher said she could tell his voice in his writing, which is uncommon in a second grader. Got many pics which I will post later.

After that, Momma and I went to Braum's for lunch and then see Not Easily Broken. It was a really good movie! Not your average story line! You should definitely go see it.

We came home so I could pick up the boys and so Momma could pick up Chris... We went to Golden Corral with the family to celebrate Chris' success. It was great! I got to eat a lot of different stuff which was excellent... Saw Miyah! Although she didn't like me... I love her anyway!

And then I had a (slight) breakdown about leaving... So Momma thought leaving Monday would be better, and I certainly agree! The longer I can stay home, the better!

So we're currently surfing the LSU course catalog, then off to bed, I suppose. =D

Oh! I hope you like the new layout! Made it myself, of course! Took forever....

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment