Saturday, January 3, 2009

Out with the old...

So since I've been home, I've been in the process of not only cleaning my room, but donating the stuff I don't want/need and giving it that personal touch.
I'm (kind of) happy to report I'm about 85% done. I'm working on organizing it now.
But all of this coming week I will be doing laundry, getting rid of MORE clothes (hopefully buying more?) and deciding what needs to go back to LSU.

Yesterday, I went to Alex's surprise party and had a BLAST with Rikki and the crew. =D I just love hanging out with them! There was Rock Band and dummy rummy and nertz and snacks and fun galore! Rikki throws the best parties!
I may have to commission her to throw my 19th... =P

I'm also in the process of designing my own layout... I stumbled across another blog with this same preset and I decided maybe I wouldn't want to be labeled as plain! But I've decided to keep it as a treat for finishing my room.

That's been my last two days, though. Just tossing out the old year and trying to embrace the new... So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment