Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crochet Galore!

So I've decided to skip the whole "finishing the room" thing and start on my layout...
And then my plans were foiled when I couldn't find the brush I wanted... How odd!
So I guess I'll be finishing up my room... But I'm almost done anyway... =D

Today I did almost absolutely NOTHING! I took Chris school... Fought with him for 20 minutes! Oh man! Now I know how Momma feels!!!! When I got back, though, I went straight to sleep. I was SO exhausted... I've GOT to get to bed earlier... This is driving me INSANE! I've been sleeping my day away instead of doing my work... And I'd love to have a clean room to come back to...whenever that is.

Momma and I called the financial aid office today, talked to a few people, and we got work study!!! So that will help out some! Huzzah! Although I still don't want to go back... =\

Then I finished the frog I was crocheting and gave it to Momma for her Christmas... =] Finally got around to it! She loved it (she said), and I think it's precious. I also made a tennis ball for Chris and something else for a friend for Christmas... I'll post a picture of THAT after I give it to them... But until then, I'll putt up the pictures of the other 3 projects I made this month... That's right! FOUR crocheted projects this month. HAHA! I'm off the hook for now!
And... I wound another ball of yarn... =D Only... 1 or 2 more to go! =D

I did some laundry... About to do some more... And then I'll be done with my room!!!

I can't remember what else I did... Oh yeah... I spelled 'lottery' 'lautory'... But SHHHHHHHH! Don't tell! =D





















Chris' Tennis Ball





















Momma's Frog





















My Hat

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE HAT! And the cute frog! I am still working on the same scarf!! It takes me so long...seriously. I need some lessons. When can I see you?? I love your blog!! check mine out too at www.rebeccadurrett.com and darren's at www.darrendurrett.com. yea, we have 2...we're weird....never can have too much Durrett or Kimster, right?? love you and your beautiful heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiiiiiim that's awesome!!!!

    don't forget the giraffe you madeee!

    and wher'dya get that sprite?

    "standin' there lookin' like a can of sprite!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. put up a picture of shaaaarrrkieeee!!! or should i? do you have one?

    i like your current layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are some artful projects! lol, cute.

    ReplyDelete