Monday, January 5, 2009

Maps

Pack up;
I’m strayed;
Enough;
Oh say, say, say;
Oh say, say, say;
Oh say, say, say;
Oh say, say, say;
Oh say, say, say

Wait, they don’t love you like I love you;
And wait, they don’t love you like I love you;
Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps;
Wait! They don’t love you like I love you.....

Lay off;
Don’t stress;
Well, my kind's,your kind;
I’ll stay the same!
Pack up;
Don’t stray;
Oh say, say, say;
Oh say, say, say!

Wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
And wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps;
Wait! They don’t love you like I love you!
And wait! They don’t love you like I love you!
Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps!
Wait! They don’t love you like I love you …

Wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
And wait! They don’t love you like I love you;
Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps;
Wait! They don’t love you like I love you!
And wait! They don’t love you like I love you!
Ma-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-aps!
Wait! They don’t love you like I love you …


So yeah... I've been listening to this song for a while. I don't know why, but I feel comfortable with it.
Don't ask me to elaborate, because I doubt I can...
But... I tend to think about my spiritual life when I listen to it.

But moving on...
So... I've completed my first crochet piece of the month... It's a fuzzy hat! That I love! I'll put up a picture late. I'm currently working on a project now that I hope to finish tonight... But until I do, I can't tell you what it is because it's FOR somebody!!!

So today... Kind of begins with last night. I hung out with Travis and his friends again. How amazing they are! Travis made this trivia game for all of us to play, and it was so well done! Not too easy, not too hard. No wonder he's so cool. =D After I got home from that, Momma and I stayed up until 4am just talking and stuff. So we didn't wake up until some time around 2pm.... which was really weird because my mom does not sleep in! But we still had fun all the same. But... we didn't do anything today. The record player we found on the curb doesn't work (=\) so... I'm still looking for one, if anybody happens to have any connections....

I haven't done any work on my room today... But I'm about to finish up this laundry... I've got another load or two until I've washed all the clothes I own! How great would that be?

Chris and I watched 2 movies together today! We saw Meet Dave and Horton Hears A Whoo. Oh man! Great movies!!!! I'm not sure if it was because I'm an emotional girl (at the moment) or because they were just that great, but I held back tears (to avoid the "Kimmi, why are you crying!?"). But I highly recommend them to everybody.

I balled 4 skeins of yarn today... It was really fun! I had made a slipper out of this blue yarn and it was too wide, so I decided to take it apart and redo it, but I had just now gotten to it. So I pulled it apart then balled the excess yarn, but I kept going! And before I knew it, the whole skein was balled! It was so easy... So I decided to do 3 more... Just little ones... Each one looks prettier than the one before it. I figured out a nice little system. But I think I'll ball the rest when I have the time. Maybe on the bus ride to LSU.

Speaking of LSU... I hate them. I hate them all! =\ Long story short, they say I don't qualify for any grants or special financial aid because my mom's income is too high. Oh, what's that, you say? You thought my mom doesn't have an income? Well you're absolutely correct! LSU is just being one big ball of stupid *** *****!!!!

le sigh....

Just... Today's been kind of a downy day... Like Jeneill says, "Today was really chill minus all the frustration and angst".

=P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment